Saturday, July 30, 2011

Impeachment Possibility?

Even with the exception of Reid and Pelosi and a few other diehard Marxists, I think an impeachment proceeding would find Obama guilty. The Democrats want to get out from under this guy and come out of it with some electable dignity. That is about all that is left to them. I think the pillars of the temple are cracking. The closer it gets to election day, the worse it will get. I suspect many are looking for ways to distance themselves from the political fallout that would cause and position themselves in a positive light. I see many voting with the Republicans and I know they hate that, but it is prudent if they want to survive. They will be a few at first, then many. They are self serving and selfish, but they are not stupid.

No comments: