Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Bailout Debacle

Dear Senator Sessions, (Senator Shelby, Congressman Aderholt)
I heartily and sincerely commend you for your courageous stand against the scare tactics and political maneuvering by the Senate and House democrats. I am deeply grateful.

Just over 4 days ago, the House and Senate told the overwhelming majority of American citizens who strongly opposed the bailout bill to go take a whiz up a rope and that they would do as they damn well pleased. That sir, is an abomination. By count, 263 members of the House and 75 members of the Senate took a dump on the Constitution of the United States and rubbed the nose of America in it.

To say I am angry is the epitome of the nadir of understatement. I am running around, jumping up and down, screaming, snot flinging, hair on fire PISSED! Who are these people who carelessly trample on the will of the people without fear?

I WANT WIDE OPEN HEARINGS ON THIS LEGISLATION. I WANT A LOT OF THEM. I WANT THEM NOW! I WANT A TRAINLOAD OF INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATORS, NONE OF WHICH HAVE EVER VOTED DEMOCRAT TO LOOK UNDER EVERY SLIMY ROCK AND ROTTEN TWIG FOR PERJURY, FRAUD, MISFEASANCE AND MALFEASANCE IN OFFICE. I WANT THE ATTORNEY GENERAL TO GET WRITER'S CRAMP FROM PREPARING INDICTMENTS. I WANT EVERY NOOK AND CRANNY INVESTIGATED AND I WANT ENTIRE BONUSES FROM FANNY MAE AND FREDDY MACK AS WELL AS ALL PAY AND ALLOWANCES RETURNED AND I WANT JAIL CELLS FILLED. I WANT THE HOUSE AND SENATE LEADERSHIP TO PUBLICLY APOLOGIZE FOR THEIR HAUGHTY BEHAVIOR THEN I WANT THEM SENT HOME IN SHAME AS THEY RICHLY DESERVE.

From this debacle, I expect to see legislation to include the House and Senate under the provisions of the Twenty-second Amendment to the Constitution. It is clear that the current ruling class has none. America does not need, nor can it survive even a semi permanent governing authority.

William Fortner

No comments: